CLEMENTINE – QUILTMANIA MYSTERY QUILT 2022
Sewn and Quilted are delighted to once again be an Australian distributor for the Quiltmania Mystery Block of the Month for 2022. The quilt "Clementine" designed by IRENE BLANCK is available only through the Quiltmania magazines. There are six pattern instalments which coincide with the six bi-monthly issues of Quiltmania published throughout 2022 (issues #147 to 152 incl.)
IRENE BLANCK is one of Australia’s very popular designers and teachers, and we have no doubt this quilt will be a colourful stunner!
Details from our end are still being finalised, however we are now able to take registrations for what we are sure will be a very popular block of the month.
We invite you to register now for this BOM to ensure you don’t miss out!
Here are the details we can tell you so far:
- While we don’t have final pricing, judging from the many previous Quiltmania Mystery Quilts we have offered, we anticipate it will be around the $75 (AUD) plus shipping per instalment, and will confirm this as soon as we have fabric quantity requirements. As always, we will include as much as we possibly can for the cost once we have full details.
- A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot. This amount will be deducted from your part 6 instalment
- Art Gallery fabrics are being used in this quilt
- As always, there will be one fabric that is available ONLY via the kits
- The quilt will be approx. 60” square when finished
- You’ll receive 6 instalments of fabric throughout 2022. We are hoping that the first fabric pack will be available in February 2022 but is dependent on the arrival of the fabrics to us, which is so unpredictable with the shipping delays the world is currently experiencing.
- You’ll need to purchase the 6 issues of the Quiltmania magazine for the pattern. We able to include this with your fabric package each instalment if you wish
- As always, the designer sets the fabric requirements and determines how much fabric is required each month. Some months you will receive more fabric than others, however the monthly charge is averaged over the 6 instalments.
- Techniques will include applique, which may be done using the needle-turn method, or prepared edge applique which can be stitched down by hand or machine if you prefer
Where we ship to : The program is open to Australian and international participants, and we will ship to anywhere in the world. Please note that all prices quoted above are in AUD, and shipping will vary for international orders.
- How to register :
- In person at our shop during business hours (Tues thru Sat 10am – 4pm). Our address is 92 Whitehorse Road, Blackburn. Note: our shop is based at the rear of our house.
- Via the phone during business hours on (03) 9877 1664. We are open Tues thru Sat 10am – 4pm, and are based in Melbourne, Victoria
- Register on our website. Note that the charge will come up for the non-refundable deposit only. PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR CORRECT PHONE NUMBER, to enable us to contact you to enable future payments. For security reasons, your credit card details are not stored at the time of registering on our website.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ? Please phone us during business hours (Tues thru Sat 10am – 4pm Melbourne time), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org