CLEMENTINE – QUILTMANIA MYSTERY QUILT 2022
(We are shipping to Australian and New Zealand addresses ONLY)
Sewn and Quilted are delighted to once again be an Australian distributor for the Quiltmania Mystery Block of the Month for 2022. The quilt pattern "Clementine" designed by IRENE BLANCK is available only through the Quiltmania magazines. There are six pattern instalments which coincide with the six bi-monthly issues of Quiltmania published throughout 2022 (issues #147 to 152 incl.)
IRENE BLANCK is one of Australia’s very popular designers and teachers, and we have no doubt this quilt will be a colourful stunner!
Registrations are now open with a start date late January/Early February 2022. Exact date will depend on fabric delivery. A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot.
We invite you to register now for this BOM to ensure you don’t miss out!
Here are the details:
- Cost is at $61.50 for each of the six instalments. Fabric packs will be issued to coincide with each part of the BOM. Included in this cost will be the set of required templates
- A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot. This amount will be deducted from your part 6 instalment
- A backing option charged at $17.50 per each of 6 instalment payments is also available and will be charged with the BOM fee. Backing fabric will be issued with your Month 6 fabric pack
- Art Gallery fabrics are being used in this quilt
- As always, there will be one fabric that is available ONLY via the kits
- The quilt will be approx. 60” square when finished
- You’ll receive 6 fabric packs throughout 2022. Anticipated start date is late January/early February 2022 but is dependent on the arrival of the fabrics to us, which is so unpredictable with the shipping delays the world is currently experiencing.
- You’ll need to purchase the 6 issues of the Quiltmania magazine for the pattern. We are able to add this to your order if you wish. Current price of the Quiltmania magazines is $18.25 per issue
- As always, the designer sets the fabric requirements and determines how much fabric is required. Some fabric packs you will receive more fabric than others, however the instalment charge is averaged over all of the instalments.
- Techniques will include applique, which may be done using the needle-turn method, or prepared edge applique which can be stitched down by hand or machine if you prefer
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS include:
- Backing Fabric as per image below (charged at $35.00 per each of the 3 fabric instalments)
- Magazines (charged at RRP - currently $18.25 per magazine).
Where we ship to : We will be shipping this BOM program to Australian and New Zealand addresses ONLY. Please note that all prices quoted above are in AUD, and shipping will vary for international orders.
- How to register :
- In person at our shop during business hours (Tues thru Sat 10am – 4pm). Our address is 92 Whitehorse Road, Blackburn. Note: our shop is based at the rear of our house.
- Via the phone during business hours on (03) 9877 1664. We are open Tues thru Sat 10am – 4pm, and are based in Melbourne, Victoria
- Register on our website. Note that the charge will come up for the non-refundable deposit only. PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR CORRECT PHONE NUMBER, to enable us to contact you to enable future payments. For security reasons, your credit card details are not stored at the time of registering on our website. By registering for this BOM you are committing to the cost of the kits for the entire 6 instalments.
- Download the enrolment form here
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ? Please phone us during business hours (Tues thru Sat 10am – 4pm Melbourne time), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org