COVID Update Notice 4.01.21
SHOP RE-OPENING UPDATE AS OF 5TH JANUARY, 2021
Due to the current Covid situation, and the incidence of several local locations being listed by DHHS as potential Hot Spots, we have decided to take a very cautious approach and delay re-opening our shop to walk-in customers for the short term.
In the meantime, we are still able to offer the same services offered during our previous lockdown:
- Phone orders, which can be collected or posted– our current hours will be Mon to Friday 10am – 4pm. Closed on Saturday while we are closed to walk in customers
- Contactless collection can be pre-arranged from the front door of our house
- Online orders via our website(which can be either mailed or collected)
- If you would like to book in a quiltfor quilting, please phone us (9877 1664) and we can talk you through the process
- To collect a completed quilt, please phone us and we can arrange collection from the front door of our house
Apologies for the inconvenience, but we feel that this is the safest path for us to take given the current circumstances. We are looking forward to re-opening again as soon as we feel the situation has settled, hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
Keep an eye on Instagram, our website and our newsletter for updates.