CLEMENTINE - FULL KITS NOW AVAILABLE! – QUILTMANIA MYSTERY QUILT 2022
(We are shipping to Australian addresses ONLY)
Sewn and Quilted are delighted to once again be an Australian distributor for the Quiltmania Mystery Block of the Month for 2022. The quilt pattern "Clementine" designed by IRENE BLANCK is available only through the Quiltmania magazines. There are six pattern instalments which coincide with the six bi-monthly issues of Quiltmania published throughout 2022 (issues #147 to 152 incl.)
IRENE BLANCK is one of Australia’s very popular designers and teachers, and we have no doubt this quilt will be a colourful stunner!
- Art Gallery fabrics are used throughout this quilt, kits include all fabrics as required in the pattern and template set.
- Finished quilt is approx. 60” square when finished
- You’ll need to purchase the 6 issues of the Quiltmania magazine for the pattern. Digital back orders of the magazine are available on the quiltmania website
- As always, the designer sets the fabric requirements and determines how much fabric is required.
- Techniques include applique, which may be done using the needle-turn method, or prepared edge applique which can be stitched down by hand or machine if you prefer
- Backing Fabric as per image below - 3.6 metres required - cost is $105.00