Granny Smith Templates and Instructions
Mixing vintage doilies with our favourite Liberty fabric and threads, the Granny Smith Quilt is a contemporary take on slow stitching.
This bold and bright design uses a range of techniques including slow stitching, raw edge applique and some simple stitching.
Templates for Granny Smith Quilt and Instructions for how to construct and embellish your wallhanging.
- Calico Backing – approximately 1m
- Background Fabric / Vintage Tablecloth – approximately 130cm x 75cm
- Backing Fabric – approximately 115cm x 160cm
- Wadding – approximately 115cm x 160cm
- Binding – approximately 5 1/2m
- A mixture of vintage and upcycled textiles in lightweight, natural fibres such as cotton and linen.
- A mixture of embroidery threads in colours that complement your fabric choice.
- Recommended needle is a No.22 Chenille
ALSO AVAILABLE :
- Starter Pack - containing a mixture of fabrics and calico required for pieced blocks
- Full Kit - contains the pattern, starter pack, Pale Pink Stof Shot Cotton (in place of the vintage tablecloth), felt and liberty for the leaves.
- Liberty Pack - contains 8 Fat 1/32nds (6" x 10") in a variety of fabrics in suitable colours.
**We endeavour to keep stock levels correct, but as we are a retail outlet as well as an online store sometimes products can be out of stock. If this is the case we will contact you via email or phone**