Aurifil 80 wt thread club – come join our every so popular 80wt thread club! Join any time!
This is a 12 month program and will deliver to you 72 spools (275 m each) of Aurifil's Cotton Mako' Ne 80 wt thread in a balance of colours and includes a mix of light, medium and dark values across each colour family - PLUS a storage container in which to store the thread. There are currently only 88 colours made in the 80wt thread, and this club will provide you 72 of these, with a colour balance across every shade and tone offered. Note that this is a different selection of threads to those pictured above, and a different storage container. Some thread colours will overlap with the above.
The 80wt thread is a super fine thread, and is a dream to use for applique or hand piecing. Further details and reviews can be found if you go to the Aurifil website (www.aurifil.com).
Cost is: Month 1: $99.50 (plus P & H if applicable) which includes the storage container, followed by Month 2 – 12: $74.50 (plus P & H if applicable)
How to join:
- Via the phone during business hours on (03) 9877 1664. We are currently open Monday thru Friday 10am - 4pm, and are based in Melbourne, Victoria (please note these are our current COVID hours as at August 2020, which may vary by time to time by necessity)
- Register on our website. Note that the charge will show as the $99.50 first month payment. PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR CORRECT PHONE NUMBER, to enable us to contact you to process future payments. For security reasons, your credit card details are not stored at the time of register on our website, but will need to be provided when we contact you, to facilitate us being able to process your monthly payments
- By Mail - download and print a form from our website, then mail the completed form to our shop. Our address is Sewn and Quilted, 92 Whitehorse Road, Blackburn, VIC 3130.
- Via Email - you are welcome to email a completed form to email@example.com
- In person at our shop - due to the current COVID restrictions we are currently not open to walk-in customers (as at August, 2020), however you are welcome to leave your form at our contactless drop off point at the front door of our house.